These apartments are built to a high standard and offer returns that are no longer available elsewhere in the United Kingdom.
There is a shortage of quality accommodation in the centre of Liverpool and the opportunity to own a fully managed investment, in this location, at these prices, is disappearing fast.
Here are some key points to consider:
- 10% NET per annum yield,and more, easily achievable
- Central Liverpool – right in the middle of business, shopping and nightlife
- Studios, 1-bed and 2-beds available
- Exchange with only 15% deposit
- Deposit protection bond in place
- Accessible apartments available
- Demand outstrips supply
- A few minutes’ walk to 3 mainline railway stations
- Great value, brand new, spacious apartments.
- 1-Bedroom apartments from £124,800
- 500m to the Waterfront
- 100m to St. Johns Gardens
Why Invest in Liverpool?
- 23% Forecast rise in property prices between 2017-2021 (JLL)
- £1.6bn increase in year on year economic growth in the city region
- 17.6% Predicted rental price increase between 2017-2021 (JLL)
- 10% NET yields, far higher than London or Manchester
- 60 million visitors every year
- Top 4 place to live in the UK as voted by Totally Money
- £5.5 Billion Waterfront regeneration