This investment is quite unique in that there are huge amounts of supporting information. Please take the time to follow the links below and read the documents. There is also a lot of information in our brochure which has a link at the end of the page.
This is an exceptional way to pass money to family as it provides constant income and you can control if the lease can be sold by future generations.
This sector is only ever going to grow.
These are completed units (immediate income), clients receive a title for the lease of 250 years and is a Brexit Proof investment:
- The healthcare sector is establishing itself as a solid asset class
- Care bed crisis: can development provide a cure?
- UK care homes – on the brink of a new wave of investment?
- Investment in the UK healthcare sector in 2017 88% higher than 10-year average
- Care home investment: an increasingly attractive opportunity
- Nine in ten areas to have a shortage of care home places within five years
The UK Care homes industry is worth a staggering £22.2 billion as it stands but these figures are only set to rise as the population is growing at an incredible rate.
The UK Government has committed to a spend of £3.8 billion into this sector year on year.
This growing sector offers fantastic financial returns, whilst simultaneously acting as an investment in the future of our ageing population. According to the Office for National Statistics the UK is at its oldest ever, with those aged over 65 making up almost 18% of the population and this number predicted to rise to 25% by 2044.
As the demand for quality care facilities continues to rapidly increase, so too does financial investment in the sector. Care home investments provide fantastic, completely passive returns of 10% or more annually, as well as the opportunity for significant capital growth and buy options.
With a range of opportunities available from £75,000 please see the attached fact sheets for the latest projects which are completed, so income is generated immediately!
Care Home Investment Benefits
- The ageing population of the UK is fuelling a rising demand for specialist residential care-homes.
- Care Homes are a viable alternative to traditional buy-to-let properties for investors who prefer hands-off, passive income generators with no ongoing fees.
- Secure, ethical & profitable investment delivering steady income streams from healthy rental yields.
- Recession-proof / Ethical investment
- Prices starting from £75,000
- Guaranteed buyback (3, 5, 9, 15 & 20 YEARS)
- 8% – 10% assured net returns
- Quarterly Income Payments
- No maintenance & ground rent
- Stamp Duty Exempt
- A complete hands-off investment
- Fully managed care home (fully asset backed)
|Please click here for brochure and Prices|
PLEASE NOTE TO USE THE TABS AT THE LOWER END OF THE “PRICES SPREADSHEET” TO VIEW DIFFERENT HOMES AND PRICES